5-11s e-learning sessions
Elklan is responding imaginatively to the current crisis by offering non-accredited E-Learning at a reduced price for a limited period.
What you need to know
- These E-Learning Sessions have been written using material from the face-to-face course Speech and Language Support for 5-11s. You will receive the same high-quality information that Elklan provides but without accreditation.
- You can access the E-Learning Sessions in your own home or workplace at at time which is convenient to you. All you need is web access on a mobile device or computer.
- You will receive access to the practical e-book, Elklan Language Builders, providing detailed advice and activities to promote the speaking and listening skills of all school age children.
- You don't need to be working directly with children.
- As the E-Learning Sessions are non-accredited, there are no formal tasks to complete and no webinars to join.
- It is not tied to any primary curriculum, but rather gives strategies to support development of communication and learning.
- Anybody can purchase from any background, anywhere in the world and begin the exciting journey of seeing our children communicate and thrive.
- Special Offer: £250. You will be given access to the E-Learning Sessions for ten weeks from the date of purchase.
- Accreditation can be added at a later date for an additional fee.
* Price shown excludes VAT.
- Anytime access to ten interactive E-Learning Sessions for ten weeks
- No previous qualification required
- Resource e-book
- Not accredited
- No webinars
- No Learning Log to complete
- Option to upgrade later to the complete E-Learning Course for £200*
Log in or create an account:
Don't have an account?
Create your account to register now: