Let's Talk with Special Children course outline
This course covers:
- What is communication?
- Play and thinking
- Interacting with children
- Using objects, pictures, signs and symbols
The sessions are very practical, there are opportunities to:
- Think about children's communication
- Try new ideas
- Choose activities specifically for you
- Discuss a range of issues
- Practise using ideas at home or in the work place
- Gain recognition for taking part in the course by recording your ideas, observations and activities in a booklet.