ASD e-learning sessions
Elklan pleased to make available non-accredited e-learning at a reduced price for a limited period.
What you need to know
- These e-learning sessions have been written using material from the face-to-face course Supporting Verbal Pupils with ASD. You will receive the same high-quality information that Elklan provides but without accreditation.
- You can access the e-learning sessions in your own home or workplace at at time which is convenient to you. All you need is web access on a mobile device or computer.
- You will receive access to the practical e-book, Elklan Language Builders for Verbal ASD.
- You don't need to be working directly with children or young people.
- As the e-learning sessions are non-accredited, there are no formal tasks to complete and no webinars to join.
- These e-learning sessions are most suitable for learners who have already completed an Elklan core course and are supporting verbal pupils with a diagnosis of ASD or who exhibit social communication challenges aged 3-18. However, it is also possible to take the sessions without having previously taken one of our core courses.
- Special Offer: £150* You will be given access to the e-learning sessions for twelve weeks from the date of purchase.
- Accreditation can be added at a later date for an additional fee.
* Price excludes VAT.
- Anytime access to five interactive e-learning sessions for twelve weeks
- No previous qualification required
- Resource e-book
- Not accredited
- No webinars
- No Learning Log to complete
- Option to upgrade later to the complete e-learning course for £200*
Log in or create an account:
Don't have an account?
Create your account to purchaseou ha now: