Phoneme Factory Phonology Screener
£99.00 plus VAT and postage | view postage rates
£118.80 inc. VAT
This software identifies specific pre-set activities in Phoneme Factory SoundSorter (sold separately) to use with a particular child
by Dr Yvonne Wren & Professor Sue Roulstone,
Bristol Speech & Language Therapy Research Unit
This software programme identifies specific pre-set activities in Phoneme Factory SoundSorter (sold separately) to use with a particular child.
It enables users to screen for speech impairment in children aged 4-8 years old. It is particularly useful for teaching staff who might wish to know whether or not a child needs to be referred to speech and language therapy because of unclear speech and pronunciation.
The Phonology Screener consists of:
- Child Assessment – assesses the child’s production of consonants and consonant clusters at the beginnings and ends of words and identifies the numbers of syllables produced by the child in multisyllabic words.
- Phoneme Ready Reckoner – helps users distinguish between similar speech sounds used in the response options to the Screener.
- Teacher training – contains practice screens for the user to work through prior to screening a child.
- Reporting – delivers robust assessment results on the child’s phonological errors in relation to his or her age and recommends customised intervention activities to use from the SoundSorter software as well as guidance on whether or not the child needs referral to speech and language therapy.
- Administration – multiple user capabilities and secure, efficient record-keeping
The Phoneme Factory works! For evidence click here.
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.