Elklan has been highly successful over the past 12 years at helping the wider workforce develop the speaking and listening skills of all children and young people and especially those with SLCN. We consistently receive feedback informing us that the courses are enjoyable as well as extremely useful and informative.
We encourage our Elklan tutors to write up the outcomes of the courses and to measure impact, we thank those who have shared their findings with us here.
- University of Sheffield evaluation of Talking Matters
- Evaluations of Communication Friendly Schools
- Speech and Language Support for Under 5's evaluations
- Let's Talk with Under 5's evaluations
- Speech and Language Support for 5-11's evaluations
- Speech and Language Support for 11-16's evaluations
- Evaluation of all Elklan courses including those for Under 5's and Primary settings
- Elklan and ECAT
- Impact on practice from learners