£35.00 plus postage | view postage rates
An invaluable resource for professionals working with adolescents with communication difficulties, by Susan Stewart & Amanda Hampshire.
By Susan Stewart & Amanda Hampshire, first published in 2007
An invaluable resource for professionals working with adolescents with communication difficulties. 115 pages give detailed session plans and associated photocopiable material to support students to gain insight into their communication difficulties, allowing them to develop coping strategies and to be able to explain their problems to others. The programme was designed for small groups but it can be adapted for use with individual clients.
The programme of 12 sessions covers the following areas:
- What is communication?
- Which parts of the body are used in communication
- The 8 different intelligences
- Intelligence Profiles and Communication Disorders
- Sharing Information about personal difficulties with Family and Friends
- Diagnostic terms such as: Language Disorder; Autistic Spectrum Disorder; Asperger’s Syndrome; ADHD; Semantic / Pragmatic Language Disorder
A4 photocopiable book 115pp
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.