Adventures with Boris and Bella Through The Four Seasons - for 4-6 year olds
£65.00 plus VAT and postage | view postage rates
£78.00 inc. VAT
All four seasons' adventures with Boris and Bella - for 4-6 year olds
This CD includes colouring sheets and ideas of how to use the pictures and other resources in your setting. Each activity focuses on a different aspect of language development as each season is explored. The resource is carefully designed for 4-6 year olds.
The resource provides a home liaison CD licensed to the purchaser (for multiple printing).
These programmes, based on the four seasons, can be used throughout the school year as home activities or as in class activities.
The aim is to promote skills such as attention and listening, developing vocabulary, understanding of language, expressive language and phonological awareness.
The CD is a compilation of the disc for each season. It includes:
- Activity 1: Decorate the Easter Egg (understanding left/right, above/below & longer instructions)
- Activity 2: Guess what? (asking effective questions & giving effective clues)
- Activity 3: Sounds around-sort the sound (phonological awareness- sound awareness)
- Activity 4: Tell us a story (sequencing and using first/then, next & last)
- Activity 1: The Listening Sandcastle
- Activity 2: What's in a story? (story mind mapping- exploring the components and sequence of a story)
- Activity 3: Sounds around- sounds and syllables under the sea (syllable jigsaws & sound placement)
- Activity 4: Pirate fun (more/most/least, prepositions explored in a board game)
- Activity 1: The 'Autumn' listening tree (attention, listening & auditory memory)
- Activity 2: Autumn patterns (attention, listening & auditory memory and giving detailed instructions)
- Activity 3: Autumn mind mapping (developing and categorising vocabulary to aid memory)
- Activity 4: Rhyming fun (phonological awareness- rhyme)
- Activity 1: Dress Boris and Bella game (understanding before/after, either/or and longer instructions)
- Activity 2: Winter mind mapping (developing and categorising vocabulary to aid memory)
- Activity 3: Tidy up the toys (understanding and giving detailed instructions- barrier game)
- Activity 4: Sounds around- rhyming lotto (phonological awareness- rhyme)
- Activity 5: What day is it today? (understanding 'yesterday', 'today' & 'tomorrow')
- 1 x CD in lancing pack
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.