Let's Talk with Your Baby
£45.00 plus postage | view postage rates
Eight one-hour interactive sessions for parents/carers and their babies aged 3 – 12 months.
Eight one-hour interactive sessions for parents/carers and their babies aged 3 – 12 months. Can be delivered to groups or individual parents.
- Promote positive adult-child interaction at the earliest possible stage
- Promote early attachment and communication skills
- Provide a stimulating/communication rich environment through interactive, fun activities
Tried and tested: 100% of parents reported that they had tried out the activities at home.
Let’s Talk with your Baby does not specifically teach the skills that the session is focusing upon, but rather encourages parents/carers to experience specific activities together with their baby, in order to see the pleasure and the benefit to them both. By being involved in the activity together, parents should start to transfer these activities to another environment, i.e. home. Skills are therefore actively learnt through a relaxed and fun group, rather than a formal course.Who can deliver Let’s Talk with your Baby?
Any practitioner who supports families with babies aged 3 – 12 months e.g. Children Centre Workers, Family Support Workers, Portage, Health Visitors, SaLTs, SaLTAs. The activities can also be implemented by early years practitioners in nurseries that care for babies.
- Teaching notes
- Information to link in with EYFS
- Evaluation sheets
- Handouts for parents (printable in colour or black and white)
- CD with handouts and editable promotional material: poster, pamphlet, certificate
- Evaluation sheets
- Let's look - Eye contact
- Let's watch – Shared attention
- Let's feel - Exploring textures
- Let's make a noise - Singing and enjoying music
- Let's splash – Water play
- Let's take turns – Turn taking
- Let's move – Exploring and moving
- Let's chill – Baby massage
What do practitioners and parents say?
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.