Interview Skills Training
£45.00 plus postage | view postage rates
This resource has everything you need to run interview skills group therapy sessions for young people.
Interview skills are an important life skill for successful college placements and to enter the world of employment. This resource has everything you need to run interview skills group therapy sessions for young people – a manual including session plans and a CD of resources. Tried and tested on young people with speech, language and communication needs with fantastic results. This resource could also be used with adults who need support in this important life skill.
The resource works on both non-verbal skills and answering interview questions. Interview skills link with many areas of the curriculum including Literacy from completing application forms to extracting relevant information from interview letters, and Careers.
The manual includes information on:
- Evidence based practice
- Contents of resources
- Top Tips
- Session Plans
- Helping young people to answer questions and produce mind maps
- Example mind maps
- Group Interviews
The CD of 48 printable resources includes:
- Job adverts
- Application forms
- Prompt cards to choose jobs, and to read for meaning – extracting relevant information from interview letters
- Prompt cards of non-verbal interview skills
- Sheets to help young people relate their answer to interview question
- Examples of young people’s interview packs including mind maps
- Interviewer questions and evaluation forms
- Templates for session plans, records and notes
- Overview of therapy programme
You can alter the printable resources to suit the specific needs of your students.
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.