AAC e-learning sessions
Elklan pleased to make available non-accredited e-learning at a reduced price for a limited period.
What you need to know
- These e-learning sessions have been written using material from the face-to-face course Supporting Children and Adults using AAC. You will receive the same high-quality information that Elklan provides but without accreditation.
- You can access the e-learning sessions in your own home or workplace at at time which is convenient to you. All you need is web access on a mobile device or computer.
- You will receive access to the practical e-book, Elklan Communication Builders for AAC.
- You don't need to be working directly with children or young people.
- As the e-learning sessions are non-accredited, there are no formal tasks to complete and no webinars to join.
- These e-learning sessions are most suitable for learners who have already completed an Elklan core course. However, it is also possible to take the sessions without having previously taken one of our core courses.
- Special Offer: £150* You will be given access to the e-learning sessions for twelve weeks from the date of purchase.
- Accreditation can be added at a later date for an additional fee.
How to upgrade
Purchasers of the e-learning sessions for AAC who want to upgrade to go for accreditationcan simply log in and apply for the complete AAC e-learning course. The reduced rate will be applied automatically.
* Price excludes VAT.
- Anytime access to five interactive e-learning sessions for twelve weeks
- No previous qualification required
- Resource e-book
- Not accredited
- No webinars
- No Learning Log to complete
- Option to upgrade later to the complete e-learning course for £200*
Log in or create an account:
Don't have an account?
Create your account to purchase now: